Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 12 mal aufgerufen
 Spiel
ylq Offline

Lehrling

02.12.2019 09:11
Just as the beautiful Antworten

Just as the beautiful butterfly gained the sky at the moment when the cocoon broke out, a person's life also needs to undergo many sharp changes in order to grow. That thing made me understand the meaning of growth. When I was young, I always liked picky eaters. Often, I find many excuses to stop eating after I eat half of the meal. My mother didn't say much about me because of this, but I all regarded it as a breeze. But something happened at my family ��s house that changed me when I went back to my family ��s house in the countryside to help me harvest corn, tall corn stalks in the fields, heavy baskets on my back, and hot food on my head The sun made me sweat so much that my clothes were all over my body and it was very uncomfortable. Watching them swiftly shuttle through the corn stalks, I had to resist the discomfort and speed up the pace. But for a long time, I didn't see much corn. Seeing that my hands were sore and dirty, and there were scars from the corn leaves on my arms, I threw the basket down in a hurry Online Cigarettes, and I quit. I smiled and looked at the gray-faced face and said, "It's only been a while before I can't go on. Do you know that the food you eat every day is grown by us little by little?" Seeing that you still do n��t know how to cherish food and develop a good habit of not picky eaters. At this time, I finally understood the meaning of the Tang poem I learned as a child. On the day of He Wo, the sweat dripped into the soil. Who knows that the meal in the plate is hard. I swallowed it and said, "I came back from your uncle's house this time and ate everything. I was ashamed to say that I finally understood how all the food I ate was grown, and I would never be picky again." My mother said happily, "My daughter has grown up, and she has been sensible. After this incident, I have grown up and understood the value of food. Growth makes people progress. Growth makes people miss. [Part 3]" Your courier. "It turned out that my sister's newly purchased oven and a batch of ingredients arrived. I have been looking forward to this. I will be baking cookies soon, and I thought so sweetly. The next morning, one Opening my eyes, I quickly got up from the bed and ran to the beautiful kitchen. "Hey, what are you doing?" Mom looked at me with the eyes of a monkey. "Well, I want to bake cookies. "I am." Are you alone? "Yeah yeah! "I raise my voice. Alas. Mom always thinks I will make a mess of things. I have to prove myself this time. I decided to use these ingredients and molds to make a" big business ". Now, open a pre-collected video on a website on your phone, and follow the others to learn. "Remove 70 grams of butter and send until the color becomes lighter ..." I said to myself, and turned on the eggbeater again and again. ����A loud noise, I perfectly spilled the butter from the container on the stove and the tile. "What are you doing! ? "My mother shouted outside the kitchen. What's wrong? Is it my operation wrong? Oh, it turned out that the eggbeater was only used to be in the mid-range ... It was a moment of negligence! It was not good to start, but for now It still hasn't affected my fighting spirit. I calmly collected the butter that splashed nearby and put it back in the container. (The tabletop is not dirty, the next series of steps, sieve flour, sieve frosting, stir ... It all went smoothly until the last step-squeezing flowers. I couldn't figure out why, they were so smooth and smooth on the video? I could n��t squeeze as much energy as I could. I think I It's relatively strong, not too strong. I tried a few times, but it didn't squeeze well. I looked at the yellow cookie dough and sighed. My mother seemed to realize that there was something wrong in the kitchen, and she turned her head cautiously and asked me Did you run into any trouble? I told her what happened. "You can put it in the microwave oven for 10 seconds and heat it up. It's silly!" Mom said. I did as she said, and sure enough The dough has softened, so I'm in a hurry Put the dough in a decorative bag and squeeze out the shape of attractive cookies. Hey, why didn't I think of it! In the end Cheap Cigarettes, I successfully harvested a plate of crispy and delicious butter cookies. Thanks to the mother ��s friendship reminder, sometimes you should first see the road under your feet and think calmly before you can move forward Newport Cigarettes Coupons.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Marlboro Cigarettes

Sprung  
disconnected Bernies Chat Mitglieder Online 0
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz