Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 8 mal aufgerufen
 Ligafußball
panxing18 Offline

Strebsamer Geist

30.09.2019 03:51
For the underdog bettor I have some picks."Th Antworten

e highest scoring game of the weekend is the very first one featuring the Colts at Chiefs (-4.5). As far as the spread of 4.5 in favor of the Chiefs I like the Colts in this game. Here are the current lines for this weekend. It’s not too late to get in some bets Panthers fans.I actually like all of the road teams against the spread this weekend. Now they might all still lose but I can see each of them covering. So that means none will my friends! Use this info wisely... Seriously though I think the Colts and the Cowboys could win on the road. Now let’s talk prop bets and the ‘underdog’ picks that I like. By underdog I mean the moneyline picks that pay out more than you bet. By the way Youth Taylor Moton Jersey , I have a quick refresher on how moneyline bets are paid out at the bottom.Right out of the game is who will score first this weekend? A lot hinges on who wins the coin toss. Both of these offenses have a lot of first quarter success. But that is what we do with prop bets, we make silly selections. So instead I like the first play to be a pass (+160). Moving over to the Saturday late game where the Cowboys are at the Rams, I like the chances of their being a special teams or defensive score by one of the teams (+180). Both of these defenses can make big plays so why not?In the Eagles at Saints game, I can see the first score being a field goal (+150) since both of these teams are good on defense in the red zone.Finally we have the Chargers at the Patriots where I like Chargers running back Melvin Gordon getting the first score (+550) and stunning the home crowd. I also like the Chargers and the over 21.5 points. Is the Patriots defense really that good?Happy betting Panthers fans! The Panthers got a new draft cap today Stitched Taylor Moton Jersey , and it’s... something." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteCat Scratch Readera Carolina Panthers communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsAboutPanthersOddsShopStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Keep Sounding PodcastPanthers 2019 NFL DraftCSR Film RoomPanthers Twitter roasts Carolina’s 2019 NFL Draft capNew,42commentsThe Panthers got a new draft cap today, and it’s... something.EDTShareTweetShareSharePanthers Twitter roasts Carolina’s 2019 NFL Draft capThe NFL released their designs for the 2019 NFL Draft caps today, and the theme of this year’s design was ‘local and state flags’. Since the Panthers are running hard with the ‘two states Youth Curtis Samuel Jersey , one team’ mantra, their draft hat this year is... interesting.Just take a look at this beaut.Photo credit: FanaticsI’m not going to mince words here — this hat is bad. Whoever came up with this design should be ashamed of themselves. I get that they want to continue marketing the ‘two states, one team’ thing, but there were so many better ways to do this.Someone had to throw this together at the last minute Stitched Curtis Samuel Jersey , right? LOL... nope.Extra time, eh? Well... they probably should have spent a little more time than they did. Panthers Twitter reactionsHow did Panthers fans react to seeing this hat? As you probably expected. Here’s a collection of the best replies to our tweet revealing the design.We got a lot of ‘is this an April Fool’s joke?’ replies, and unfortunately the answer to that question is no.To be fair, not everyone hated it.And also to be fair Youth Christian McCaffrey Jersey , here is come constructive criticism of the design.I’ve saved the best two replies for last, because not only are they funny but they are dead-on accurate.What do you think, CSR? Share your reaction to the 2019 Panthers NFL Draft hat in the comments below.

Sprung  
disconnected Bernies Chat Mitglieder Online 0
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor