Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 5 mal aufgerufen
 Ligafußball
panxing18 Offline

Strebsamer Geist

09.09.2019 03:31
Daryl Williams said his knee feels “rea Antworten

lly good.”If it felt better Womens Brian Burns Jersey , he’d have needed a bigger wallet this week.In one of the surprises of the market so far, Williams returned to the Panthers on a one-year deal worth around $6 million yesterday. It’s a true prove-it arrangement, after the former All-Pro right tackle suffered a torn MCL and dislocated kneecap in the preseason, tried to rehab, and came back to play in one game before shutting it down for the season and having surgery.A less-accomplised right tackle Greg Little Jersey , Miami’s Ja'Wuan James, got a four-year, $51 million deal from the Broncos, illustrating what the market could have been for Williams if he’d have been well.And while Williams acknowledged looking around for that kind of deal, he opted for the known when it didn’t appear.“It feels good. It feels good to be back home in my second home https://www.pantherslockerroom.com/authentic-will-grier-jersey ,” Williams told Jourdan Rodrigue of the . “Checking the market, stuff like that, me and my wife just thought it was best to be back somewhere we were familiar with.”While he didn’t offer a timetable, he said: “I feel really good. I’ve been working out, training and all of that. I can’t wait to get back on the field.”If he’s back on the field in anything resembling his previous form Womens Christian Miller Jersey , it’s good business for the Panthers. But the fact he couldn’t hustle up a better deal should also serve as a bit of a red flag, since there were teams familiar with him (the Bills and Giants in particular) who didn’t rush to sign him to a long-term deal. PITTSBURGH (AP) — Digna Strautmane scored 22 points, nine in the pivotal third quarter, and No. 12 Syracuse won its ninth straight Thursday night, 82-50 over Pittsburgh.Maeva Djaldi-Tabdi added 16 points and Tiana Mangakahia 14 Jordan Scarlett Jersey , also nine in the third quarter, as the Orange (15-2, 4-0 ACC) outscored the Panthers 28-8 to break the game open.Mangakhia had five points in an 8-0 surge early in the third quarter that pushed the lead to 48-35 and then Strautmane had six in a 14-0 run. By the end of the quarter, when Syracuse was 7 of 15 from the field with 3 3-pointers and 11 of 12 from the line, a six-point lead became swelled to a 66-40 lead.The Panthers (9-9 Blue Greg Van Roten Jersey , 0-4), who have lost four straight, made six field goals and shot 21 percent in the second half. Cassidy Walsh had three 3s and 13 points.Djaldi-Tabdi and Gabrielle Cooper had eight rebounds apiece as the Orange had a 51-32 advantage on the boards and Mangakahia had eight assists.

Sprung  
disconnected Bernies Chat Mitglieder Online 0
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor