Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 29 mal aufgerufen
 Ligafußball
panxing18 Offline

Strebsamer Geist

02.09.2019 03:47
When you’ve got the kind of money Panthers own Antworten

er David Tepper does Youth DJ Moore Jersey , no whim is necessarily out of reach.Tepper was chatting the other day after a charity appearance at Bank of America Stadium, when the topic of his facilities came up. And he casually made a remark that would make a big change in his adopted city’s skyline.“What I would love, if we could ever do it and get people to support it,” he said, via Jourdan Rodrigue of the DJ Moore Men Jersey , “is to put some sort of roof on here and have a Final Four in North Carolina. . . . I love that idea. It drives me nuts.”He was mostly joking. We think. When he starts talking, sometimes he can’t help himself. (And “get people to support it” also sounds like code for “get other people to help pay for it.”)He also has more pressing capital projects regarding his football team. They plan to create some kind of indoor bubble over their three practice fields next to the stadium, as a temporary fix until they build an off-site practice facility. He also plans to update/renovate the stadium, but a roof would be the kind of big-ticket, long-range fix that seems mostly just a daydream.He was serious about getting more use out of his stadium. He has openly pined for an MLS team Color Rush DJ Moore Jersey , and mentioned concerts and other events as well.“There are a lot of things we can be and will be doing for the community, to use this stadium more,” he said. “It shouldn’t just be an eight, 10-game event. . . . We probably will be expanding that in one way or another.“Some of these things take a little bit of time. . . . Listen, I would love to have the [Rolling] Stones here. I would love to have the Stones here. But we couldn’t do it at this point. We’ll look to have some concerts in here. Some of these things are planned out in advance — we are looking now into how to. I don’t know if there is anything additional planned DJ Moore Jersey Boys , but there is a lot of stuff on the table.”And when you’re worth more than $11 billion, you can have bigger plans. The Panthers swapped one offensive lineman for another on Saturday." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesCat Scratch Reader homepageHorizontal - WhiteCat Scratch Readera Carolina Panthers communityFollow Cat Scratch Reader online:Follow Cat Scratch Reader on TwitterFollow Cat Scratch Reader on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchCat Scratch Reader main menuFanpostsFanshotsSectionsAboutPanthersOddsShopStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Keep Sounding PodcastPanthers 2019 Training CampCSR Film RoomCarolina Panthers claim center John Yarbrough off waviers, place tackle Dillon Gordon on injured reserveNew,12commentsThe Panthers swapped one offensive lineman for another on Saturday.EDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Carolina Panthers claim center John Yarbrough off waviers, place tackle Dillon Gordon on injured reserveTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailThe Carolina Panthers made a roster move yesterday by claiming center John Yarbrough off waivers after placing tackle Dillon Gordon on injured reserve with a shoulder injury. Yarbrough was most recently with the Cleveland Browns before he was waived on Friday.Here’s a brief look at Yarbrough’s college career from the team’s website:Also Cheap DJ Moore Jersey , according to The Athletic’s Jourdan Rodrigue, former Panthers linebacker Brandon Chubb was waived from injured reserve with an injury settlement.Yarbrough will compete with Tyler Larsen for the backup center spot since Matt Paradis is penciled in as the starter, but the Panthers could also choose to take a look at what Yarbrough can do at guard. It’s unlikely he’ll make the 53-man roster, but he gives them some depth for the next few weeks as they complete the preseason and prepare for their Week 1 clash with the Los Angeles Rams.

Sprung  
disconnected Bernies Chat Mitglieder Online 0
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz