Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 2 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 EZ-Aktionstag
Dogcat250 Offline

Erleuchteter

26.08.2019 08:30
snapping their longest losing streak of the season Antworten

(SportsNetwork.com) - The Winnipeg Jets got over one hurdle by snapping their longest losing streak of the season. The bar gets raised a bit tonight as they visit the NHL-leading St. Louis Blues. Viewers in the Jets region can watch the game on TSN Jets at 6:30pm ct/7:30pm et. The game is also available on TSN Radio 1290 in Winnipeg. Winnipeg had gone 0-3-3 prior to last nights 7-2 victory over the Dallas Stars. The win was much needed for the Jets, who moved to within four points of the Stars and Phoenix Coyotes for the second wild card spot in the Western Conference. Winnipeg scored six straight goals after falling behind 2-1 in the first period and four Jets skaters recorded at least three points. Dustin Byfuglien had two goals and an assist, while Blake Wheeler finished with four helpers. Byfuglien has six goals and two assists over his last five games, while Wheeler now leads the Jets with 56 points. Tobias Enstrom and Olli Jokinen both added a goal and two assists, while Jacob Trouba, Michael Frolik and Evander Kane all lit the lamp. Al Montoya, who came in when Ondrej Pavelec was hurt Friday against the New York Rangers, made 25 saves and didnt need nearly that many behind Winnipegs offensive barrage. "These guys battled for me," said Montoya, who picked up his first victory since Feb. 2. "This is what they pay me for. Ive been waiting for this chance." Pavelec is out with a lower-body injury, joined on the sidelines by Chris Thorburn, Jim Slater and John Albert. Montoya may get the start again on Monday and is 1-1-1 with a 3.22 goals against average in his career versus the Blues. St. Louis leads the NHL with 99 points, putting it six ahead of the Colorado Avalanche for first place in the Central Division. The Blues have won seven of their last eight, including Saturdays 4-1 win over the Nashville Predators. Patrik Berglund scored twice, while Alexander Steen netted his career-high 30th goal and Vladimir Tarasenko scored. Ryan Miller ended with 30 saves. Berglund has 14 goals and 31 points on the season, including six tallies over his last eight games. "Im playing the same way," said Berglund. "Ive been shooting the puck. Its finding its way in, so its obviously nice." While Berglund is heating up, Tarasenko is out for at least the next six weeks due to a hand injury suffered versus the Preds. The 22-year-old, who has 21 goals and 22 assists on the season, is slated for hand surgery on Wednesday. Miller is 6-0-1 with a 1.70 GAA and .932 save percentage since being acquired from the Buffalo Sabres. He is 13-6-5 with a 2.66 GAA and .909 save percentage in 26 career meetings with the Jets franchise. The Blues have won three straight over the Jets since losing the first meeting of the season between the clubs in a shootout on Oct. 18. They have claimed six of the previous seven encounters overall as well as three in a row and six of eight at home in the series. Craig Biggio Astros Jersey . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. The latest from Bob As tweeted by TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie on Monday, the Columbus Blue Jackets need to resolve their offseason plans with forward R. Lance McCullers Astros Jersey . He liked what he saw on Tuesday night. Not only did his team post a comeback 3-2 victory in a shootout over the Montreal Canadiens, but the rival Washington Capitals were beaten 5-1 in Buffalo. http://www.baseballastrosproshop.com/andy-pettitte-astros-jersey/ .com) - Lloyd Sam struck in stoppage time on Wednesday as Red Bull New York hung on for a crucial 1-0 win over Atlantic Cup rivals D. Justin Verlander Astros Jersey .Boston beat the Nashville Predators 5-3 on Tuesday night and celebrated consecutive wins for the first time in more than a month. Jose Altuve Jersey . Argentina, who have yet to beat New Zealand in 17 meetings, rocked the All Blacks with an early converted try to backrower Juan Manuel Leguizamon and led 7-0 after five minutes. But Smiths double in the 23rd and 26th minutes - when Argentina was reduced to 14 men by the sin-binning of hooker Eusebio Guinazu - turned the tide of the match and set up New Zealands third straight Championship win.GLENDALE, Ariz. -- Carson Palmer didnt throw a pass in practice all last week, then completed practically every one he tried Sunday. So much for that sore right elbow. Palmer completed 27 of 32, 12 of them to Larry Fitzgerald, and the Cardinals ended an eight-game losing streak against NFC West foes by beating the St. Louis Rams 30-10. It was the second-highest completion percentage (84.4) in franchise history. Only Kurt Warners NFL record of 92.3 per cent (24 of 26) against Jacksonville in 2009 was better. Palmer said he had no idea what his statistics were, just that things were working at a nice clip. "When the plays were coming in I knew exactly where to go with the ball," he said. Palmer hurt his throwing elbow in last weeks loss at Philadelphia. From Monday on, trainer Tom Reed decided there would be no passing in practice. "I didnt throw one ball, and I was definitely worried about that," Palmer said, "but that was the plan." It worked to near perfection. Palmer threw for 269 yards and a touchdown with no interceptions as the Cardinals (8-5) won for the fifth time in six games. He was sacked once. "I cant say enough about where he is right now," Arizona coach Bruce Arians said. "The level hes playing is extremely high." Arizonas Karlos Dansby returned an interception 23 yards for a touchdown and John Abraham tackled Kellen Clemens for a safety. Tavon Austins 56-yard run set up the only touchdown for the Rams (5-8), a 1-yard run by Zac Stacy. Austin injured his left ankle on the play and didnt return. The loss mathematically eliminated the Rams from post-season contention. The Cardinals lost rookie safety Tyrann Mathieu in the third quarter. Arians said it "appears to be an ACL" injury to his left knee. Arizona had not beaten an NFC West opponent since downing Seattle in the 2012 opener. The Cardinals lost three in a row this season, including 27-24 at St. Louis in the opener. Arians hammered that home last week. "I cant use the words he used," Dansby said. "My mom would get at me if I do that, but he let it be known that we were at the bottom of the totem pole and weve got to climb our way out." Fitzgeralds 12 catches went for 96 yards, including a 7-yarder for a touchdown.ddddddddddddIt was his most receptions since he matched his career high with 13 against Seattle on Oct. 18, 2009. Dansby had his second touchdown return of an interception in three games. He returned one 22 yards in Arizonas 40-11 rout of Indianapolis. Mathieu, the "Honey Badger" having a terrific rookie season, was hurt after returning the free kick that followed the safety in the third quarter. He jogged toward the Arizona bench but his knee buckled and he collapsed, then he was carted off the field. The Arizona safety came after a Cardinals punt was downed at the Rams 1. On third down from the 5, Clemens retreated to the end zone and was hit by Abraham, who had three sacks to give him 11 this season. Other than Austins big run, St. Louis managed just 44 yards on the ground in 18 attempts. Rams coach Jeff Fisher said he was well aware how strong Arizonas defensive front was. "I thought we would do a better job than we did, but we couldnt run the football today," he said. In the first half, Palmer completed 16 of 17 for 169 yards and a touchdown. He would have had another TD had Jim Dray not fumbled at the half-yard line. Palmer completed his first 10 passes. Arizona took the opening kickoff and went 80 yards in eight plays, Rashard Mendenhall scoring on a 3-yard run. The Rams responded with Greg Zuerleins 44-yard field goal. On St. Louis second play from scrimmage in the third period, Calais Campbell pressured Clemens. Dansby stepped in front of intended receiver Jared Cook, picked off the pass and ran untouched 23 yards to make it 21-3. Notes: Abraham moved past Lawrence Taylor and Leslie ONeal into ninth on the NFL career sacks list with 133. ... Dansby has four interception returns for scores for the Cardinals in two stints with the team. Only Aeneas Williams (six) and Larry Wilson (five) have more in franchise history. ... Arizona has outscored its last two opponents at home 70-21 and is 6-1 at home. ... The Rams were penalized 11 times for 90 yards. ... With his 10th TD catch of the season, Fitzgerald became the ninth player with double-digit touchdown receptions in five seasons. ' ' '

Bertha J. Boylan ( Gast )
26.08.2019 11:02
#2 RE: snapping their longest losing streak of the season Antworten

I like your all post. You have done really good work. Thank you for the information you provide, it helped me a lot. I hope to have many more entries or so from you.
fireboy and watergirl

aladanh ( Gast )
21.02.2020 04:30
#3 RE: snapping their longest losing streak of the season Antworten

Thanks for Nice and Informative Post. This article is really contains lot more information about This Topic.
gmail sign up
hotmail login

Sprung  
disconnected Bernies Chat Mitglieder Online 0
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz