Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Ligafußball
panxing18 Offline

Strebsamer Geist

07.08.2019 05:13
UPDATE: Ian Rapoport’s report w Antworten

as incorrect Minnesota Vikings Jerseys 2019 , as the Vikings have made Rhodes inactive for tonight’s game. Original story follows.Going into their Sunday Night Football matchup against the New Orleans Saints, the Minnesota Vikings are going to be missing some pretty significant parts of their team. However, it appears that they might have the services of a player that most. . .myself included. . .thought they might not have available.Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network is reporting that Vikings’ cornerback Xavier Rhodes is expected to play on Sunday night. If that’s the case, it’s almost certain that he would return to his role as one of the starting cornerbacks in the Vikings’ defense.Rhodes suffered an ankle injury late in Week 7’s victory over the New York Jets when he got tangled up with Jets’ receiver Robby Anderson on a deep route. He had to be helped off of the field, but returned to the sideline later on to watch the remainder of the game.Rhodes did not practice all week with the ankle injury, and reportedly still had a limp when reporters were able to watch the open portion of Friday’s practice. While he was listed as “questionable,” the sentiment seemed to be that he was not going to be able to suit up for tonight’s game, but it appears as though he will.We’ll know this for sure when we get the inactive lists approximately 90 minutes before tonight’s kickoff Olisaemeka Udoh Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , and we will have those here for you as soon as we get them.Seahawks at Vikings Preseason 2018: Key Information & First Half Open Thread We’re just an hour away from the third game that the Minnesota Vikings will play in this 2018 NFL preseason, as they will be hosting the Seattle Seahawks at U.S. Bank Stadium. Unfortunately, yours truly will not be getting to actually watch the game until tomorrow when I can pull it up on my DVR, but I will be listening via SiriusXM and tracking everything as best I can that way.That just makes this here Open Thread that much more important, because it will be filled with comments by people that are actually watching things at U.S. Bank Stadium as they happen, so come on in and join the party! Here’s everything you need to know about tonight’s contest.Time: Friday, 24 August, 7:00 PM Central timeLocation: U.S. Bank Stadium Youth Alexander Mattison Jersey , Minneapolis, MinnesotaTelevision coverage: KMSP-9 in the Twin Cities, and numerous other channels that you can find right here.Radio coverage: KFAN-FM 100.3 (along with other fine Vikings Radio Network affiliates), Sirius Channel 146, XM Channel 231Line: Vikings -3.5, and seriously stop betting on preseason football, you fool.Prediction: I’ve got 99 problems, but this game ain’t one.Three keys1) No significant injuries - After the rash of injuries this team saw last week Super Bowl Alexander Mattison Jersey , this is more important to emphasize than ever.2) How’s Dalvin look? - Yes, it definitely sounds like running back Dalvin Cook is going to be making his preseason debut tonight. Here’s hoping we get a glimpse of what we saw out of him last season. . .then put the man in bubble wrap and put him up in a nice hotel until 9 September.3) Short time to make a big impression - This preseason game will more prominently feature the starters than the previous two did. That means that the opportunities for guys at the bottom of the depth chart won’t be as big this week, so who will take advantage of their shot? (Granted, most of the bottom of the depth chart will play a whole lot in Week 4 of the preseason, but they aren’t going to get as much time tonight.)Know the Foe: Field GullsTwitter: @DailyNorsemanFaceBook: www.facebook.com/TheDailyNorsemanTweets by DailyNorseman Enjoy the first half, and keep your eyes open for the Second Half Open Thread to pop up during halftime.

Sprung  
disconnected Bernies Chat Mitglieder Online 0
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz