Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Ligafußball
panxing18 Offline

Strebsamer Geist

17.07.2019 08:25
Crestfallen.Grief stricken.Exhausted. Antworten

I’m dumbfounded.Downtrodden.Dejected. I was supposed to go wallow around the desert for three days Houston Texans Customized Jerseys , three nights, and thirty miles. Nothing but me, some desert quarterlies, a book, rocks, hibernating plants, the ocotillo, and the occasional chirp of birds. Instead, I’ll be here. My backpack didn’t get in until last night. What awaits me will have to arrive in two weeks instead. I can’t believe I’ll be watching Texans-Jets live. What about you? What do you have going on? Are you going up to Jersey to go on a Sopranos tour and see the Stone Pony? Are you skipping out on the game entirely and doing other things? Will you be there Houston Texans T-Shirts , at home, like me, wishing you were doing something else? Is there a spot you’re heading out to so you can catch some Saturday afternoon football? Whatever your plans, let us know in the Comments. If you’re still trying to figure out what you’re going to do, or if you’ll be a stranger in a strange land looking for somewhere to catch the game, pose any queries here; someone might have a suggestion for you. Similarly, if you’ve got a worthy spot staked out somewhere and want to clue fellow Texans fans in to it, please divulge that information in the Comments as well. The Texans kicked an early field goal. Then they kicked a lot of more field goals. All these field goals, five of them in fact https://www.texansfanshop.com/hats , in addition to a beautiful floating touchdown pass to Jordan Thomas and a Zach Cunningham pick-six gave Houston 29 points.Down early and down by a lot, the Browns threw the ball downfield. It worked, even if the end results weren’t there. A touchdown was called back thanks to a holding call. An almost touchdown was lost thanks to a Justin Reid forced fumble at the one yard line. After another Texans field goal made it 29-7, with time fleeting, as it always is, this game was officially over, as it had been since halftime. A late touchdown pass to Rashard Higgins against Aaron Colvin only changed the final deficit. Houston ran the ball well for the second week in a row. Lamar Miller looks like the Miami version of Lamar Miller. Deshaun Watson navigated the flotsam in the pocket and found his checkdowns to create first downs. It was a casual win. It was the type of win that happens when a good team plays a bad team. The Texans have now won nine games in a row. They are now 9-3 and will play the Indianapolis Colts next Sunday at 12 p.m. CST at NRG Stadium.

Sprung  
disconnected Bernies Chat Mitglieder Online 0
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz