Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Ligafußball
panxing18 Offline

Strebsamer Geist

17.07.2019 08:06
Pat’s Update: and we have another depart Antworten

ure from the 49ersThe NFL isn’t done poaching coaches from the San Francisco 49ers. Denver Broncos beat writer Mike Klis reports that the Broncos are interviewing 49ers offensive assistant T.C. McCartney for their vacant quarterbacks coach role. This would be a huge promotion for McCartney who has worked as an offensive assistant for the last four years. While the connection to offensive coordinator Rich Scangarello is obvious https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Fred-Warner-Jersey , Klis made a great point that McCartney has connections to Colorado sports in general. His father, Sal Aunese was a University of Colorado Boulder quarterback and his grandfather, Bill McCartney was a coach for the same school. From the Broncos it makes sense also. They hired Rich Scangarello as offensive coordinator and now Scangarello is looking to fill out his position coaches. McCartney has worked as an offensive assistant for four years Tarvarius Moore Jersey , so it may be time for him to get a step up in his coaching career. No job offers yet, but the 49ers might have another vacancy. On Monday, 49ers General Manager John Lynch told reporters that Robbie Gould will be the team’s kicker this year.On Tuesday Kentavius Street Color Rush Jersey , Gould reportedly told Lynch and the 49ers that he’d prefer that someone else do the kicking.Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that Gould has requested a trade away from the team. The franchise-tagged Gould also reportedly told the team that he will no longer take part in negotiations for a long-term deal and wants to be closer to his family in Chicago.“The bottom line is, I’m unsure if I want to play there anymore,” Gould said. “At this point https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Alfred-Morris-Jersey , I have to do what’s best for me and my family back home.”Lynch’s comments came in response to questions about the team’s interest in Patriots kicker Stephen Gostkowski before Gostkowski re-signed with New England this month. Lynch termed the team’s interest as “due diligence” and said that Gould “is going to be a part of us this coming year.”Gould’s agent said the kicker is “unsure when or if he will report” to the 49ers at all if they don’t agree to his trade demand, so it does seem that his presence on the 49ers roster is far less certain than Lynch indicated in his press conference.

Sprung  
disconnected Bernies Chat Mitglieder Online 0
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz