Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Ligafußball
panxing18 Offline

Strebsamer Geist

03.07.2019 05:49
Miami Dolphins defensive tackle Akeem Spence s Antworten

ays he was trying to protect himself in a fight that led to his ejection for ripping off an opponent's helmet.Spence was penalized for unnecessary roughness and ejected in the second quarter of Sunday's win over Oakland following his skirmish with guard Kelechi Osemele.Trouble began with Spence and Osemele still on the ground after a sack by Miami's Cameron Wake."I'm trying to go celebrate http://www.thedolphinslockerroom.com/authentic-larry-csonka-jersey , but the guy has his hands on me, pushing me, pushing me, pushing me," Spence said Monday. "At some point as a man, I've got to protect myself and get his hands off me and do what I've got to do. It just went beyond football at that point, which it shouldn't have."The incident was doubly costly for Miami. The penalty negated the third-down sack and led to an Oakland field goal. And the Dolphins became short-handed in the front four when ends William Hayes and Andre Branch were sidelined with knee injuries."I feel really bad about it because I thought I took Cam's sack away Womens Bob Griese Jersey , and then you put your defense in a bad position," Spence said.He said the episode was typical of the Raiders."We know Oakland's O-line, we know what they do, we know how they play," he said. "They're extra after the whistle."Thursday Night Football: Indianapolis Colts @ New England Patriots Live Thread & Game Information Tonight’s Thursday Night Football game features two AFC teams. The Indianapolis Colts will travel toFoxborough Massachusetts to take on the New England Patriots. The Colts have struggled for the first quarter of the season, dropping three out of their four games to the Cincinnati Bengals, Philadelphia Eagles and the Houston Texans. The Colts only win on the season came in week two over the Washington Redskins. The Patriots are having a sub-par start to their season Adam Joseph Duhe Jersey , having dropped two of their four games thus far. New England’s two wins, a week one victory over the Texans and last weeks drubbing of your Miami Dolphins bookend their two losses to the Jacksonville Jaguars and the Detroit Lions. Please use this live game thread to discuss this evenings Thursday Night Football game or of course, as always, your Miami Dolphins. As a reminder, continue to follow all site rules during any live game thread. Also remember that requesting, sharing or discussing of any illegal game streams on this thread or any other thread on the Phinsider or any of SBNations other sites is strictly prohibited, so http://www.thedolphinslockerroom.com/authentic-minkah-fitzpatrick-jersey , like don’t do that.Indianapolis Colts (1-3) 4th AFC South @ New England Patriots (2-2) 2nd AFC EastWhen: 8:20 PM ESTWhere: Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, Massachusetts TV: FOX, NFL NetworkOdds: Patriots -10.5Over/Under: 50

Sprung  
disconnected Bernies Chat Mitglieder Online 0
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz