Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Ligafußball
panxing18 Offline

Strebsamer Geist

27.05.2019 02:44
Merry Christmas!"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Section Antworten

s Royals Trade Rumors & Hot StoveRoyals Minor Leagues & ProspectsRoyals Review ClassicRoyals Review Users GuideThe 100 Greatest Royals Of All TimeRoyals Humor Ozzie Smith Jersey , Satire, & Nonsense25 Christmas Wishes For the 2019 RoyalsNew,5commentsMerry Christmas!striking out 40% of the time ain’t gonna do it.Salvador PerezSanta, I’d like Salvador Perez to hire someone to carry his luggage this year. Please, no more knee injuries, Salvy. As a secondary wish, I’d like Perez to be good enough (and the Royals bad enough) that the Royals trade him for a shiny collection of prospects. Adalberto MondesiSanta, please let Mondesi’s breakout 2018 season be a harbinger of things to come and not an unfortunate, Mike Aviles-esque blip on the radar. He’s just so dynamic. Mondesi getting MVP votes would be dope as h*ck. Alex GordonSanta, Gordo is a franchise legend. Please let him go out on top. He deserves it.Ryan O’HearnSanta, O’Hearn came out of nowhere in 2018. I realize that his ridiculous power is probably unsustainable, but maybe it could be a little sustainable? I’d be happy with 25 home runs and good overall offense. That’s be nice.Hunter DozierSanta, I would like Dozier to bounce back and become an average, productive player. Only the Baseball Gods know if that’s likely or not—Dozier was horrible in 2018, but he’s extremely athletic and a former first round pick for a reason. Please, let Dozier be fun.Jorge SolerSanta, please wrap Soler in magic bubblewrap that will protect his fragile body. He was great for the three weeks or whatever when he was healthy in 2018.Eric SkoglundSanta, please let Skoglund acquire a tiny bit of Chris Sale’s talent every time an announcer compares the two, which is a lot more than should really happen.Whit MerrifieldSanta, I want Whit to be awesome again. He’s fun to watch and a great story of succeeding against the odds stacked against him. If the Royals end up trading him, that’d be neat Albert Pujols Jersey , too. Danny DuffySanta, let DUFFMAN gather some Cy Young votes. That’d be neat, yeah? Heath FillmyerSanta, Fillmyer was unsustainably fine in 2018, but if he could be sustainably fine that would be neato frito!Nicky LopezSanta, I would request that Lopez debut in the big leagues this year and be good. Preferably as the starting second baseman after a blockbuster Merrifield trade. But as long as he gets regular playing time, I’m cool with whatever.Ian KennedySanta, please let Kennedy be good enough that some desperate team trades for him because he sure ain’t gonna help the Royals otherwise.Khalil LeeSanta, I would like Lee to continue his ascent towards being a good big league player. I wouldn’t complain about a big league cup of coffee in September, but as long as he plays good enough to warrant consideration that’ll do just fine.Bubba StarlingSanta, PLEASE LET STARLING MAKE HIS MLB DEBUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IT’S BEEN SO LONG AND HE WAS THE FIFTH OVERALL PICK FOR CRYING OUT LOUDBrady SingerSanta, please let Mr. Singer be the exception to the TINSTAAPP rule. And, I guess, that it doesn’t rain in any of his games next year.Seuly MatiasSanta, please let Seuly rip massive dongs all the way through the minors. At the very least this year, please let him ascend to High-A or Double-A this year continuing to do his thing.Brian GoodwinSanta, Brian was a first round pick for a reason, but he has yet to fulfill his promise. May he be a late bloomer out of nowhere a la Whit. MJ MelendezSanta, I would like Melendez to break into top prospect lists and become one of the core members of the Next Wave. Yes, even if the Royals draft Adley Rutschman. Brad KellerSanta, is Brad Keller for real? Please say yes. Please. Pleeeeeaasse?Nick PrattoSanta http://www.stlouiscardinalsteamshop.com/authentic-marcell-ozuna-jersey , Nick hasn’t been so great in his young career. He hasn’t been bad, per se, but just not ‘The Next Eric Hosmer’ type of good. Please let him be The Next Eric Hosmer good.Josh StaumontSanta, please let Staumont not walk every other batter he face, finally ascend to the Major Leagues, and strike a billion people out with his 100 MPH fastballs. Billy HamiltonSanta, I request 60 steals from Billy this year. I wouldn’t say no to 70.Jake JunisSanta, Jake Junis has been quietly good, and I request that he take the next step forward. And that, if he does, the Royals sign him to a nice extension.Richard LoveladySanta, the Royals’ 2018 bullpen was terrible, like, the-North-Pole-is-melting terrible. Please let Lovelady provide some sweet, sweet comfort as a bastion against the awfulness. Trout hits a dinger in his fourth (!!) consecutive game."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Angels PregameAngels PostgameGamethreadsHalos Heaven PodcastsShohei OhtaniMinor LeaguesInterviewsAngels PostgameAngels, Mike Trout score 7 unanswered runs in long, drawn-out 7-2 Rangers thumping New,112commentsTrout hits a dinger in his fourth (!!) consecutive game. PDTShareTweetShareShareAngels, Mike Trout score 7 unanswered runs in long, drawn-out 7-2 Rangers thumping Kirby Lee-USA TODAY SportsThe Angels have not been good hitters in the slightest this season with an average expected wOBA (.292) that ranked 22nd among all teams, so I’ll forgive you if you didn’t expect an anemic offense to score more than three runs in a nine-inning span Roger Maris Jersey , much less outperform an opponent over that same period. Under the warm California sun, the Angels were more patient and parlayed that into runners, and parlayed runners into runs. While an early-inning 2-run shot by Joey Gallo rendered the game’s viability in question, starter Chris Stratton settled down and the offense capitalized on Shelby Miller’s shakiness in the second inning, loading the bases three times and scoring on a Lucroy single, a Zack Cozart HBP (who was injured on the play), a David Fletcher single to right, and a Tommy La Stella groundout. In the sixth inning, Mike Trout homered in his fourth consecutive game, his fifth in that time frame, and reached base in four out of five plate appearances. He has now reached base 25 times in 10 games. Freaking incredible. Yeah, Bird is probably wishing he didn’t throw it there. Additional props have to go to the Angels bullpen for providing scoreless relief, specifically Justin Anderson (who as fellow writer Rick Souddress mentions, is unhittable when he is able to command) and Ty Buttrey, who both worked out of bases-loaded situations in critical points in the game. Brian Goodwin added a loooooong homer in the seventh to center field, who has been arguably the best hitter on the team, aside from Trout. A welcome surprise! 4-6 is a lot better than 1-6, and there’s more Trout on the menu tomorrow.

Sprung  
disconnected Bernies Chat Mitglieder Online 0
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz