Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Dogcat250 Offline

Erleuchteter

22.05.2019 03:30
ersial run as Florida States quarterback has come to Antworten

Tallahassee, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Jameis Winstons successful and controversial run as Florida States quarterback has come to an end. This time, by his own choice. Winstons camp had initially indicated that an announcement wouldnt come until after the College Football Playoff national championship game next Monday. However, ESPN on Wednesday morning cited Winstons father as saying his son has decided to enter the NFL Draft and Seminoles coach Jimbo Fisher later in the afternoon confirmed it in a statement. I would like to wish Jameis nothing but success at the next level as I think hell be extremely successful, said Fisher. It was a blessing to be able to coach him. Hes one of the unique players that Ive ever had the privilege to coach. He embodies what you as a coach want as a person, a student and a player. Hes one of the greatest players in Florida State history. Despite Fishers sentiments, it was a bumpy two-year ride for Winston with the Seminoles. There were plenty of troubles off the field, but on it he was sensational. Winston won the Heisman Trophy and led the Seminoles to the national championship in 2013 with a 14-0 record as a redshirt freshman. Florida State was 26-1 with Winston as the starting quarterback, with the only loss coming this past New Years Day in the College Football Playoff semifinals against Oregon at the Rose Bowl. During his freshman year, Winston set national freshman records with 4,057 passing yards and 40 touchdowns. This past season, he finished with 3,907 yards and 25 touchdowns, playing 13 of the teams 14 games. Winston sat out the Sept. 20 game against Clemson as a suspension for making a lewd comment about women on campus. There were other alleged off-field issues for the Alabama native. Winston was accused of sexual assault back in December 2012 during his redshirt season and battled those allegations throughout the next two years. He was cleared by the state of Florida in December 2013, then went through a university code of conduct hearing on the matter last month and was cleared once again. There was also an autograph controversy in October when allegations arose that he may have taken money for signing items and memorabilia. I want to thank him for the way he represented himself and the organization in so many tough situations and the professionalism in which he handled the ability to be such a great teammate to his teammates and always put them and the program above himself, Fisher added. Thats a very unique ability to be able to do especially at his age. I have nothing but respect for everything Jameis stands for, what he is and what he will do in the future. Winston, also a star baseball player for the Seminoles, has been projected as a top pick in the NFL Draft. John Brooks Jersey . The 20-year-old Pelicans big man glanced up and smiled widely at the well-wishers -- a fitting end to a day he wont soon forget. Davis responded to his selection earlier in the day as a Western Conference All-Star with 26 points and 10 rebounds, and the New Orleans Pelicans overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit to defeat the Minnesota Timberwolves 98-91 on Friday night. Antonee Robinson Jersey . Fans holding laudatory signs started showing up at Yankee Stadium when the gates opened at 4 p.m. Monday, an hour early in order to give them a chance to watch the New York captain take batting practice. http://www.usasoccerauthority.com/justin-morrow-usa-jersey/ . Catch the game on TSN starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. Tampa Bay currently holds the last of the Atlantics three automatic bids to the playoffs, but the Maple Leafs are just one point behind. Paul Arriola Jersey . Thats how the Ravens won when Ryan was their defensive co-ordinator from 2005-08, and that is precisely the formula Baltimore used to beat Ryans New York Jets on Sunday. DeAndre Yedlin Jersey . The 55th-ranked Istomin saved 11 of 14 break points to win in just over two hours, setting up a second round meeting with Australian Marinko Matosevic. It was the Uzbeks third win in three matches against fifth-seeded Kohlschreiber, the 2007 and 2012 tournament winner.DENVER - The question was simple: Are you coming back next year?As was the case with almost everything Sunday, Peyton Manning didnt have much of an answer. Or at least not the ones Broncos fans were looking for.A few minutes after Denvers 24-13 loss to Indianapolis in the AFC divisional playoffs, the 38-year-old quarterback was noncommittal about returning for the 2015 season, which would be his fourth in the Mile High City.Asked in his postgame news conference where his mindset is for next season, Manning reiterated what he had said earlier to Broncos play-by-play voice Dave Logan: I didnt have a great answer for him.Asked again, directly, if he could say Im coming back, Manning didnt budge, saying he was more focused on the disappointment of the loss to his former team.I cant give a simple answer without processing it, he said. I cant say that. I could not say that.A marked contrast from last year at the Super Bowl, when Manning committed to coming back for 2014, or as recently as two weeks ago, when he said he certainly planned on being back for 2015 if the Broncos would have him.Until the middle of November, that never looked as if it was in doubt.Then, came the 22-7 loss to the Rams that motivated the Broncos to revamp their entire offence, turning a unit that broke NFL records for scoring and passing in 2013 into a grind-it-out operation.Around then, questions percolated about the health of the 17th-year quarterback. In the aftermath of his 26-for-46, 211-yard performance against his former team — his second home playoff loss in the AFC divisional round in three seasons in Denver — Manning was forthcoming about a thigh bruise he suffered in a Dec. 14 game at San Diego. Yes, it lingered, but it wasnt bad enough to keep him out of this one.Nothing more to it than that, he said. And I ... felt good with it coming into the day.If hes not injured, that leaves only one obvious explanation for the deterioration of his game.Hes getting old. Fast.Stats tell part of the story. Since the Rams game, his quarterback rating has been 84.6, about 13 points below his career average.Pictures do, too. Even for a quarterback who cant run, it waas hard watching him roll out in the third quarter, then pass up the run and instead throw an incompletion despite a 20-yard gap between him and any defender on a third-and-5.dddddddddddd.Didnt play well enough today and didnt play well enough consistently in the second half of the season, especially in the games we lost, Manning said.His unwillingness to commit made coach John Foxs same stance behind the same podium a few minutes earlier seem more understandable.Asked about a pregame report that he could be available if the Broncos suffered a loss Sunday, Fox hardly shot it down.I dont make those decisions, he said. I dont control that. My intentions are to be a Denver Bronco and have been since I got here.It should make Monday, and Tuesday and beyond interesting at Broncos headquarters, where executive vice-president John Elway will be meeting with everyone, figuring out whether he needs to go to the Plan B that he readily admitted he didnt have when he threw all his chips in with Manning in the 2012 off-season.The goal was Super Bowl titles. Instead, Manning is 2-3 in the playoffs with Denver.Because of uncertainty about his comeback from multiple neck surgeries, Manning didnt receive a signing bonus when he came to Denver, so the cost of him leaving would be negligible and would free up the $38 million he stands to make over the next two seasons.Still, Elway spent $60 million in guaranteed money last off-season on long-term contracts to upgrade his defence, which he said was the missing piece after Denvers 43-8 loss to the Seahawks last season in the Super Bowl.The idea — one Elway reiterated to Manning at midseason when things started going south — was that the quarterback shouldnt have to do it all himself.But the Broncos cant do it when hes not playing well, either. And so, its time for some soul searching, which for Manning will begin Monday.It may not be pretty.Ive always taken a pretty accurate look and fair evaluation of myself, he said. I think Im as honest with myself as anybody else is and probably as critical of myself as anybody else is.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys Authentic Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Cheap Dortmund Jerseys Cheap USA Jerseys Cheap USWNT Jerseys France Soccer Jerseys Soccer Mexico Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys Brazil Jerseys From China Germany Jerseys From China Authentic Soccer Mexico Jerseys Cheap Portugal Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Cheap France Football Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Colombia Jerseys Cheap Belgium Football Jerseys Wholesale Argentina Jerseys Cheap USA Soccer Jerseys China cheap uswnt jersey authentic Authentic AC Milan Jerseys Discount Arsenal Jerseys Wholesale A.S. Roma Jerseys Wholesale Atletico Madrid Jerseys Chelsea Jerseys From China Barcelona Jerseys From China Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Authentic Borussia Dortmund Jerseys Authentic Inter Milan Jerseys Authentic Juventus Jerseys Cheap Leicester City Jerseys Wholesale Liverpool Jerseys Authentic Manchester City Jerseys Authentic Manchester United Jerseys Cheap Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys Authentic Real Madrid Jerseys Sevilla Jerseys For Sale Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

Sprung  
disconnected Bernies Chat Mitglieder Online 0
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz