Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Künstler & Werke
lebaobei123 Offline

Hüter(in) des Wissens

14.12.2018 03:11
the wake of the teams bullying with the woman he had Antworten

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats got off to a fast start, and the Sacramento Kings were never quite able to catch up. Walker scored 24 points and the Bobcats used a big first quarter to beat the Kings 95-87 on Tuesday night, snapping a three-game losing streak. Gerald Henderson added 20 points and reserve Ramon Sessions scored 16 for the Bobcats, who went 8 for 17 from 3-point range. Walker also had five assists in his 10th game with at least 20 points. "Ive been working hard since this summer," Walker said. "Ive put in a lot of time. I started off slow shooting the basketball (this season), but hopefully now I can hit a groove. Ive been feeling great and Ive been shooting a lot." Henderson says when the Bobcats start hitting 3-pointers, the defence is in for a long night. "It makes us tough to guard," he said. "You have to come out there and guard the 3-point line with guys that can get to the basket, so its a tough thing. If were knocking down the 3-ball that opens up a lot for us." DeMarcus Cousins had 30 points and 17 rebounds for Sacramento, which shot 37.5 per cent from the field. The Kings have dropped three of four. "We came out slow," Cousins said. "The effort wasnt there. It was a terrible start. That start really put us behind and we were digging ourselves out of a hole the rest of the game." Kings forward Rudy Gay scored four points on 1-of-6 shooting in his worst game since he was acquired in a seven-player trade with Toronto on Dec. 9. He departed with 5:23 left in the third quarter due to right knee stiffness. "He was complaining at halftime about his knee, I believe," coach Mike Malone said. "He wanted to go out and give it a shot in the third quarter. He gave us some minutes and wasnt moving real well out there so we decided to shut him down." Gay had 24 points in his first game with Sacramento, and then scored 26 to help the Kings beat Houston 106-91 on Sunday. The Bobcats jumped on the Kings right from the start. Ben Gordon made a 3-pointer and Sessions had a layup to make it 35-22 after one. "Everyone says that the NBA is a fourth-quarter league," Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said. "Statistically its a first-quarter league. Our readiness, out of the gate, was good. We were able to play from ahead and having that cushion early was the difference." Charlotte carried the 13-point lead into halftime, but the Kings rallied in the third. Cousins and Ben McLemore each made two foul shots down the stretch to help Sacramento close to 78-72 heading to the fourth. The Bobcats were clinging to a two-point lead when Josh McRoberts had a hook shot, Sessions made a layup and Al Jefferson scored to make it 86-78 Charlotte with 6:36 left. "Tonight I think we did a better job of finishing the game," Henderson said. "Against some of the really, really good teams in the league, we have struggled with that. I think were getting better at it." While Charlotte found success in finishing, Sacramento struggled to recover from the bad start. "I dont know what it was," Kings point guard Isaiah Thomas said. "They were scoring and getting whatever they wanted. We didnt play good defence and thats what got us in that hole." Jefferson finished with 10 points and nine rebounds as Charlotte snapped a four-game losing streak against Sacramento. It was the Bobcats first win over the Kings since Feb. 25, 2011. Thomas had 21 points on 8-for-23 shooting. Cousins was 9 for 13 from the field and 12 for 15 at the line in his sixth double-double in his last seven games. NOTES: Walker went 4 for 8 from 3-point range. ... Each team had 42 rebounds. Damon Severson Jersey . JOHNS, N. Jesper Bratt Jersey . The star receiver certainly isnt celebrating it with the Texans mired in a franchise-record 13-game skid. http://www.officialdevilsfanstore.com/au...-devils-jersey/. Fans holding laudatory signs started showing up at Yankee Stadium when the gates opened at 4 p.m. Monday, an hour early in order to give them a chance to watch the New York captain take batting practice. New Jersey Devils Gear . Halak did not get the start in the Washington Capitals Tuesday night game against the St. Marcus Johansson Jersey . Authorities in Medina, Minn., released the details one day after Cunningham was jailed for another alleged incident with the woman he had been living with for the previous eight months. Cunningham had already been charged with felony domestic assault for allegedly choking the woman last week.TORONTO -- After a wobbly playoff debut, Raptors star DeMar DeRozan returned to attack mode for Game 2 against the Brooklyn Nets. The 24-year-old Toronto guard had just 14 points in Game 1, with eight of those coming from the free throw line, in a 94-87 loss to visiting Brooklyn that saw DeRozan miss 10 of 13 shots. On Tuesday, a different DeRozan took the court. As he approached the Nets basket, it was if his brain was in overdrive as it diagrammed possible plays. The possibilities seemed endless -- dish off to a teammate, drive to the basket, pull back and take a shot. The Raptors will need more of the same Friday when the series switches to Brooklyns Barclays Center for Game 3. While Toronto preaches a team approach, the Raptors know good things happen when DeRozan is rolling. "I was just trying to feed him," Toronto guard Greivis Vasquez said of Game 2. "I was just trying to get him the ball -- it was just Go, go. We need you to get confidence." Mission accomplished. DeRozan finished with 30 points, 17 of which came in the fourth quarter when he made four of five shots and nine of 11 free throws. He finished the game on five fouls, hanging his head at one point at the end of the bench while his teammates huddled during a timeout. But he was on point when he returned to action in the 100-95 win. DeRozans fourth-quarter output was just two points off the club playoff record of 19, set in 2001 by Vince Carter against Philadelphia. Again and again, DeRozan answered the veteran Nets as they tried to claw their way back. For coach Dwane Casey, DeRozan showed his maturity by taking the shots the defence was giving him rather than trying to force things. "Hes growing," said Casey. "Hes still not a finished product. Weve just seen the beginning of a guy becoming a star." Tuesdays playoff performance was clearly a big step forward on DeRozans young career path. "He knows he can do it in a high-intensity situation," said guard Kyle Lowry. "It just show hes growing," he added. "Hes an all-star for a reason." DeRozans practice regimen includes a variety of difficult shots. He also lifts weights before each games, so he feels like he has the strength to hoist shots from all angles. "If I feel I can get the shot off, I feel like it has a good chance of going in," DeRozan said. It showed Tuesday. Hiss scoring was of the spectacular variety, bringing the sellout crowd of 20,382 to its feet.dddddddddddd "You never know what kind of shot youre going to need to shoot at a certain time," he said. Vasquez drove baseline at one point before firing the ball back to the six-foot-seven DeRozan, who attacked the basket, transferred the ball from his right hand to his left in the air and then dunked with authority, "An unbelievable dunk," said the six-foot-six Venezuelan. "I dream about those dunks because I cant even dunk." "He really deserves everything he gets, all the attention and all that stuff he gets because hes our franchise player, hes our best player," he added. "I think for him to do what he did (Tuesday) night was a really huge step to shut a lot people up -- Dont talk about me because Ive got it." DeRozan, meanwhile, said the difference between Game 1 and 2 was he was more aggressive and decisive. How important is DeRozan to the Raptors? He led the team in scoring 42 times during the 2013-14 regular season. He was tied for ninth in league scoring (22.7), fourth in minutes (38.4), fourth in made free throws (519) and fifth in free throws attempted (630). In Brooklyn, Toronto will continue to look to take advantage of its speed and athleticism while hoping to maintain its advantage on the boards. Casey is also looking for a better start to the third quarter, rather than waiting for the fourth to kick into the high gear. "We are the top fourth-quarter team in the league but we cant wait until the fourth quarter in the playoffs," he said. "Weve got to come out hard-charging out of the locker-room." The series marks Torontos first playoff action since 2008. Tomorrow night at 7pm et its Game 3 of the Raptors first round playoff series as they visit the Brooklyn Nets and TSN, TSN 1050 and tsn1050.ca have it live. Jim Tatti, Duane Watson and our travelling Raptors reporter Josh Lewenberg have the pre game starting at 6:30p, followed at 7p with Paul Jones and Sherman Hamilton calling all the action. Tatti, Watson, Lewenberg and Gareth Wheeler are back after the final buzzer with a full hour of complete post game analysis. Raptors fans can tune in to all the game coverage on 1050AM in the GTA or if they are in Southern Ontario they can catch the game live streaming online at tsn1050.ca or on the TSN GO App. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
disconnected Bernies Chat Mitglieder Online 0
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz