Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Empfehlungen (... oder auch nicht)
lebaobei123 Offline

Hüter(in) des Wissens

13.12.2018 02:38
conditions, whether its in a Antworten

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- Alabama coach Nick Saban and the football team are moving on. Saban has put to rest the speculation that he would replace Mack Brown at Texas by striking a new deal with Alabama. For the third-ranked Crimson Tide, the focus is on getting over the loss to Auburn and trying to finish the season strong in the Jan. 2 Sugar Bowl against No. 11 Oklahoma. Saban had said Friday night after agreeing to a new contract reportedly worth about $7 million a year that he planned to retire at Alabama. He said "there were no talks" between his representatives and Texas and pointed to comments on ESPN that he "never considered going to Texas." "I think Ive already made a reaction to that," Saban said. "Dont you watch ESPN? Didnt you see what they put down across the bottom line. Thats my reaction to it. "I dont have any more reactions to it. I think its kind of over so why do we want to talk about that? We look forward. Im looking forward. I made a commitment to our players that are here and Im happy to be committed to them and I want them to make the same kind of commitment to the program and to their future success." Brown announced his resignation at Texas on Saturday. Several Texas regents and a former regent were involved in a meeting with Sabans agent last January to gauge the coachs interest in coming to Texas. Saban found the best way to quash that talk: Re-upping with the Tide. Receiver Kevin Norwood never doubted it. "I went home for the break or whatever, and everybody was basically talking about it," Norwood said. "And I was like, Coach Saban is not going anywhere. And whatever social media was saying, whatever was happening after that, I pretty much ignored it." Alabama (11-1) returned to the practice field on Tuesday for the first time since the Iron Bowl. The game was tied until Chris Davis returned a missed field goal 109 yards for a touchdown on the final play to effectively end Alabamas bid for a third straight national championship. Now, the team is gearing up for a bowl trip that would be a prize for most teams, but could be viewed as a disappointment for the Tide. "Were fired up playing Oklahoma," defensive end Jeoffrey Pagan said. "Its not for a national championship or anything, but were going to go into it like it is. "Were going to try to finish this season as strong as possible." Left tackle Cyrus Kouandjio said Saban brought up the 2008 season when the Tide fell to Florida in the SEC championship game and to Utah in the Sugar Bowl. "He was like we shouldnt let this loss bring us down to the point where we just keep hang-dogging and keep our heads down going into the game and lose that game, too," Kouandjio said. On the field, Saban said guard Anthony Steen will miss the bowl game after having shoulder surgery. Off the field, the coach had more to celebrate than even his new contract. His son, Nicholas, and daughter-in-law had a baby on Sunday. The sometimes gruff Saban lit up talking about the experience that got him to the hospital in the wee hours. "To have a healthy baby and a healthy mother and someone that beautiful come into your family is really something that you have to count your blessings on," he said. "They actually had a rocking chair over there so I was kind of happy rocking that baby a little bit. Since then, I havent been able to go back. "I kind of miss the little bugger if you want to know the truth about it." TIDE BITS: Former Southern California and Tennessee coach Lane Kiffin, a onetime rival, has been visiting with Tide coaches this week in Tuscaloosa. Its a common practice for Alabama -- even Oklahomas staff has come to town -- and Saban said hes not sure why that would cause any stir. "Lane is a really good offensive coach, and Ive always had a tremendous amount of respect for him," Saban said. "Just to come in and brainstorm a little bit just some professional ideas with our guys, I think, is a real positive thing. And I dont know why theres any reaction to it. Im really quite surprised." Authentic Gabriel Landeskog Jersey . "Thank you for the warm welcome," Beckham said on an 80-degree February morning. In this case, it was soccer weather. The sport moved a step closer to returning to South Florida on Wednesday, when Beckham confirmed he has exercised his option to purchase a Major League Soccer expansion franchise in Miami. Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys . -- LeGarrette Blount wasnt satisfied with three short touchdown runs, not against a team coming off the second greatest comeback in playoff history. http://www.cheapnhlavalanchejerseysauthentic.com/. A groundswell for raising the number of playoff qualifiers to seven in each conference figures to get plenty of support from the 32 owners. Most notably, Arizonas Bill Bidwill, who saw his Cardinals go 10-6 and not get in, while Green Bay (8-7-1) qualified by winning the NFC North. Authentic Alexander Kerfoot Jersey . PAUL, Minn. Authentic Erik Johnson Jersey . Paul George and Darren Collison each scored 17 points and Roy Hibbert added 11 points and nine rebounds for the Pacers (9-3), who won their third straight.(SportsNetwork.com) - Momentum is only as good as the next days starting pitcher, right? Well, if thats the case, the Detroit Tigers have to relish the situation they find themselves in despite a crushing Game 2 loss to the Boston Red Sox in the American League Championship Series. The Tigers now turn to Justin Verlander in Game 3 and will try to regain control of the best-of-seven set, as the series shifts to Comerica Park. "Its always nice to have Justin Verlander on the mound no matter what the situation is," Tigers manager Jim Leyland said. "There wont be any carry-over for our guys from that game last night. Thats over with." Detroit seemed well on its way to returning home with a two-games-to-none lead in this series, as it held a 5-1 advantage in the eighth inning on Sunday. However, the Tigers bullpen, which had been so solid in Saturdays Game 1 win, imploded and allowed a game-tying grand slam to David Ortiz in the eighth, before Jarrod Saltalamacchias RBI single in the ninth lifted the Red Sox to a 6-5 win. "Weve got a ballclub that battles," Ortiz said. "We fight. We never give up. You saw it through the whole season. We found a way to get back and try to win a ballgame. Its never over until the last out, you know?" The comeback wasted a wonderful outing from Max Scherzer, who carried a no- hitter into the sixth inning and struck out 13 over seven innings. "We came away with the split," Scherzer said. "You have to see the glass half- full. This one stinks tonight, but guess what? The sun comes up tomorrow, and were going to be playing these guys at home in front of our fans. Its up to us to choose if were going to come out and compete. I think we will. I dont think this is going to deter our effort. I believe in this clubhouse. I believe in everybody in here, all 25 guys here. I still believe in us." Detrooit starters hadnt allowed a run in 23 consecutive postseason innings and the staff as a whole broke a major league record on Sunday by striking out 32 batters in the first two games of this set.dddddddddddd "Weve got a starting rotation thats relentless, and I said that before the series started. Every guy has their unique ability to shut down a team in their own way," Verlander said. "Im just one of the four guys right now." Verlander started the streak with eight scoreless innings in Game 5 of the ALDS against Oakland and comes into Tuesdays start having not allowed a run in 15 postseason innings this season. Of course, Verlanders terrific postseason comes on the heels of an inconsistent regular season that saw him go 13-12 with a 3.46 ERA. "Just playing with JV, a Cy Young winner, an MVP ... I definitely think that just playing with him, just seeing him being competitive ... Hes working his (tail) off, trying to figure out his arm angle, his curveball, his changeup and figure out a grip," teammate Torii Hunter said. Boston, meanwhile, will turn to righty John Lackey, who is certainly no stranger to the big stage. As a 24-year-old rookie, Lackey pitched the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim to a win in Game 7 of the 2002 World Series and has pitched in the postseason on four other occasions for the Halos. "Hes not short on pitching in unfavorable conditions, whether its in a postseason in New York, and certainly one thats going to be in Detroit," Red Sox manager John Farrell said. "Were talking about a guy thats pitched at the highest level on the biggest stage that the game has to offer." Lackey, though, was not sharp in his ALDS start against the Rays, but still got the win, as he allowed four runs and seven hits in 5 1/3 innings. The Tigers were 4-3 against the Red Sox in 2013, winning three of four at Comerica Park in June. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
disconnected Bernies Chat Mitglieder Online 0
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz